Add to Lightbox
Show Large Version
|Image ref no||2041/026|
|Caption||A view of the exterior of the Gaiety Theatre on Dublin's Sou...|
A view of the exterior of the Gaiety Theatre on Dublin's South King Street, during its refurbishment, on 11 July 1984. The theatre is on the left of shot; the lower level is covered in hoardings and scaffolding. Cars are parked outside the theatre. The top of Grafton Street and St Stephen's Green North can be seen in the background.
The Gaiety was opened in 1871; the architect was CJ Phipps.
|Collection||RTÉ Stills Department|
|Date of photograph||
(11/Jul/1984 - 11/Jul/1984)