Add to Lightbox
Show Large Version
|Image ref no||2074/089|
|Caption||An exterior view of the National Gallery of Scotland, locate...|
An exterior view of the National Gallery of Scotland, located on The Mound in Edinburgh, on 19 September 2004. The Weston Link, which connects the National Gallery to the Royal Scottish Academy Building, is visible in the foreground - it had been opened on 4 August 2004.
The National Gallery building, which was designed by William Henry Playfair, first opened to the public in 1859.
|Collection||RTÉ Stills Department|
|Date of photograph||
(19/Sep/2004 - 19/Sep/2004)